Things to do in Vietnam
Sadly, Ive noticed my teeth are getting yellower because of too much tea, coffee and red wine, to the point of not wanting to smile too much when i get a photo taken.
Time to do something about it, rather than just not smiling. Some friends say it hurts, others swear by it, and others just said use lemon juice for a few months. 1hr treatment sounds easier to me, and in Vietnam- cheap! I want to know is it really effective? So, lets try!
- Travel to Hoi An Ancient City
- 4 Steps to getting New Teeth
- Which Clinic should I choose? Form
- Laws for Foreigners buying a House in Vietnam 2015
- Free Vietnam Visa for foreigners
- Rose Tour Services
- Mobile phone cards in Vietnam, what are the best plans?
- Vietnamese Dr Nhan 1 of only 44 Drs worldwide succesful with tooth nerve transplant
- Why Vietnam?
- "Great Service! The Doctors were accommodating for last minute request...
- "The dentist who performed this work did a fantastic job...."
- R. Beausoleil- "Great Service from Sakura.."
- "They did a thorough job.." Stef Australia, Nha Khoa 2000
- "Teeth are brighter".. Ngoc Anh Clinic in backpacker area
- "We've always had good experiences here. Dr Tu is very thorough and a perfectionist
- New Clinic in Town! Apona Dental
- AVA Cosmetic Dental
- Sakura Dental- "She and I had the woman dentist. She was very patient with Q who
- "My second visit to Dentist. I have had wonderful.."
- "My Visit to Vietnam was to replace a tooth with an implant..."
- Nhan Tam : "My treatment is now complete and I am extremely..
- "Teeth Whitened at Nha Khoa 2000 yesterday.."
- "Could you please advise Dr My that I am now back in Brisbane and showing my smile to everyone."
- "Who can say they have enjoyed going to the dentist? I now can, and I would highly recommend them"
- ..after I met Dr Hung at AVA Dental Clinic he and his staff instantly made me feel at ease
- "Ill recommend to others..."
- "13 crowns...very happy with the results..."