TAKING PRECAUTIONS WITH YOUR NEW TEETH
Taking precautions with your new dental crown.
At this point, your dentist may give you some instructions. For example, with some types of cement it's best to take it easy with the crown for the first day (eat nothing exceptionally hard or sticky), so to give the cement an adequate time period over which to cure.
Especially in the case where you have been numbed up, be careful until normal sensation has returned. You could easily bite your lip or cheek by accident, possibly severely.
Once your numbness has worn off, and for the next day or so, gently test the "bite" of your crown so to make sure that it feels right with all types of closing movements. If it doesn't, let your dentist know so they can correct the problem (a simple matter of buffing down the surface of the crown).
Because as dental tourists, you cant simply return if theres a problem, then we suggest that you stay an extra few days after the teeth are fitted to try and see if there are any problems.
You should allow for a simple crown at least one week stay, with up to 3 visits to the clinic.
- Travel to Hoi An Ancient City
- 4 Steps to getting New Teeth
- Which Clinic should I choose? Form
- Laws for Foreigners buying a House in Vietnam 2015
- Free Vietnam Visa for foreigners
- Rose Tour Services
- Mobile phone cards in Vietnam, what are the best plans?
- Vietnamese Dr Nhan 1 of only 44 Drs worldwide succesful with tooth nerve transplant
- Why Vietnam?
- "Great Service! The Doctors were accommodating for last minute request...
- "The dentist who performed this work did a fantastic job...."
- R. Beausoleil- "Great Service from Sakura.."
- "They did a thorough job.." Stef Australia, Nha Khoa 2000
- "Teeth are brighter".. Ngoc Anh Clinic in backpacker area
- "We've always had good experiences here. Dr Tu is very thorough and a perfectionist
- New Clinic in Town! Apona Dental
- AVA Cosmetic Dental
- Sakura Dental- "She and I had the woman dentist. She was very patient with Q who
- "My second visit to Dentist. I have had wonderful.."
- "My Visit to Vietnam was to replace a tooth with an implant..."
- Nhan Tam : "My treatment is now complete and I am extremely..
- "Teeth Whitened at Nha Khoa 2000 yesterday.."
- "Could you please advise Dr My that I am now back in Brisbane and showing my smile to everyone."
- "Who can say they have enjoyed going to the dentist? I now can, and I would highly recommend them"
- ..after I met Dr Hung at AVA Dental Clinic he and his staff instantly made me feel at ease
- "Ill recommend to others..."
- "13 crowns...very happy with the results..."